Friday, May 20, 2011

Chanel

A girl I know from High School posted a picture on Facebook today of her new Chanel tattoo. She is not the type of girl you would think would like Chanel. Now I love their No.5 perfume but I have never gone into their store or looked at them online...I just made the mistake of looking at their website. I'm in love! 


Here is my friend's tattoo. It's pretty simple but I still like it. 


I loveLOVElove this ring! I asked my darling husband if he would ever buy this for me. At $20,800 I got a big fat NO! I guess that means I will only get to dream about wearing this ring. But isn't it absolutely stunning?! For that price though I think I would be too scared to even wear it around the house. Maybe one day I will have a gorgeous piece of jewelry from Chanel, but for now I will stick to spraying my Granny's No.5 perfume whenever I visit her. :] 

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Xoxo Sara


No comments: