Thursday, September 8, 2011

random 25

so it seems like a great time to fill y'all in on some very random facts about me!

1. i LOVE to laugh. whether i'm laughing at myself, or a joke...good or bad, someone falling, list goes on and on.

2. i've been told i'm a really good story teller. i like to make people laugh when i'm telling them stories about my day or whatever. my mom always says i make her laugh the most!

3. i'm obsessed with pumpkin. ANYthing pumpkin....actually it's more like OBSESSED!

4. instead of there being a key to my heart it's actually a handful of sunflowers.

5. i have wanted a dalmatian since i was like 3.

6. i've also wanted an elephant since i was in 4th grade. in junior high my best friend and i had pretend pets. mine was an elephant named bobalita and my friends was a cow named fred. we still talk about them.

7. i'm really good at naming things. my favorite name i've come up with is sissaroo.

8. i've only had 2 cars. both were picked out and bought without my knowledge or opinion.

9. i love anything that has to do with owls because it reminds me of my granny. she's my rock! i love her to death. she'll be 91 next month. she recently broke her hip and her only complainant is that she is really bored.

10. i'm the younger sister but everyone thinks i'm the oldest. maybe because i'm taller?

11. i have 6 tattoos. but i want a bazillion more.

12. i have a cousin with the exact same name. although she has an h on the end of her name.

13. i'm pretty sure i was named after a key chain...is that right mom? if not i have NO idea where i got that idea.

14. i might have a slight obsession with shoes. and now with coach purses.

15. i'm addicted to zebra's. i really really want a pet zebra. i would probably name it spot or dot.

16. looking at this list makes me think of all the teachers who would be so mad that i'm not capitalizing. hahah. i can name all of my teachers from kindergarten. it's crazy how i remember every single name like there will be a quiz once i get to heaven.

17. i love to bake and hate to cook.

18. according to my husband i grew up eating really weird things. like meatspread, tapioca, german pancakes and lefse. but little does he know our kids will grow up eating all of that and loving it and he will be left out.

19. one tree hill is my favorite show. i have every box set!

20. tim mcgraw is my ex husband. haha not really but i wish!

21. i love nail polish. i'm constantly changing it. my toes have had some color of nail polish on them at all times since elementary school. i think my feet are ugly without polish.

22. at one point in time i had 13 piercings. i now only have 10.

23. i've had pancreatitis twice. it's the worst pain EVER!

24. i've been best friends with the same person for 14 years now. we have had many many fights and our parents have grounded us from each other but we have remained friends. our parents pretty much love the other like their own.

25. i've recently found a new scent that i'm loving...coconut vanilla! it's my new fave.

i hope everyone has a wonderful friday and a great weekend. i'm so happy the weekend is finally rolling around once again.

xoxo

No comments: