Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

so i've been doing miss mommy's 
ten on tuesday's for a few weeks now
and this week she is doingthe i am________right now.
thing that a lot of blogs have been doing lately! 
i've been meaning to do a post like this for awhile now.
i also have been thinking about doing an accent vlog.
i'm a little nervous though. we'll see if it happens. hahaha.
anyways....


I am _____ right now:

I am - sleepy...i haven't been able to sleep in lately.
I wonder - what god has in store for adam and i. 
I see - the good in people and always give the benefit of the doubt.
I want - to go back to school and get a degree. i hate feeling like i don't have a real job. 
I pretend - that i'm okay a lot. i try to hide how homesick i really am.
I worry - about all the memories i'm missing out on since i'm 800 miles away from my family and friends.
I cry - a lot during the christmas season. the songs, the joy, the spirit...it's so wonderful! 
I hope - adam and i will have a big family one day.
I dream - of being a person that impacts someone's life.
I feel - excited for the christmas season! 


1 comment:

Karen Moore said...

Wow - love the new purple on your blog! It was amazing to see the answers to your "I Am". I'm trying to figure out how I'd answer them but it's not easy. So glad you and Adam are coming back to Texas ... the sooner the better!
I miss you SOOOO much, esp. after spending last week with you.

XOXO, Mom