Monday, September 27, 2010

My pictures won't upload. :[

It's been a crazy last couple of days! At the end of last weekend I was getting things ready for Adam and I to go camping! We decided to go camping but it got too cold...we went last year in the middle of October and it was FREEZING! So we packed up the car and drove in hour and a half to Alexander City, Alabama! We camped on Lake Martin, it was absolutely gorgeous.( I have a lot of pictures I want to upload but the blog won't let me for some reason.) I wish I had readers who could help me!!


I made some chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting for my bible study tomorrow. It's the last day of the bible study. It's been a great 6 weeks! I also have a lot of crafts I want to begin on. I have pictures of a lot of different things I have made or want to make but alas my blog hates me! :[

I don't really know what else to write about without showing pictures. Maybe tomorrow!

Xoxo

No comments: