Friday, October 1, 2010

Rain rain GO AWAY!

It's just a wonderful rainy Sunday here in Georgia. We went camping this weekend and luckily did not get rain on! We made it home and had the car unpacked and then it started pouring! It rained and rained all day.


This is Lake Martin in Alabama. This picture is the sun rising. I was laying on our air mattress in the tent when I took this. I'm not sure why it won't rotate. Sorry!



And here our my babies! Watching the rain. I swear it's raining. Hahah.


I will post some more pictures tomorrow. I have figured out why they weren't posting. Well, actually I realized that Adam's laptop won't let me upload them on here for some strange reason. So I have to do it on the desktop, which is usually never on and in a room without a TV!

Xoxo


No comments: