Friday, October 1, 2010

Place title here...

Alright, here is to trying again with posting some pictures...let's pray they work. I have a lot to post. :]

Well this fall I'm really into wreaths for some reason.



So I saw this wreath on The Eclectic Owl and I fell in love! (Sorry it's once again not rotated right and I took the picture at night :[.) I wanted to make one for Halloween. So I checked my coupons for Hobby Lobby and Michael's and found out that I had two 40% off coupons. One for HL and one for M's. So I grabbed all of my lovely coupons and headed to bible study, where a friend gave me some more M coupons! How wonderful. After bible study I went to Good Will to try to find a vase to put pine cones in. I found a HUGE vase. And it was only $3.93! I stopped at a park a week ago with Adam and picked up a Walmart size bag of pine cones. This was before I got the vase. So a few days ago I had to go back out and find more pine cones, I went to some nature trails by the house and grabbed another Walmart size bag. I thought for sure that would be enough. But it wasn't. So today I went and grabbed ANOTHER Walmart sized bag. And thank goodness it was finally enough.



I got the brown bow from a box of fake pumpkins and leaves from Walmart. I kept it not knowing what I would ever do with it. But I think it looks great!


These are some of the pumpkins I got at Walmart. Only $6 for eight pumpkins and some leaves!



These are the chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. They look a lot better than they taste. Next time I will remember to use sweetened cocoa powder instead of unsweetened.

I still have a few other Halloween pictures I need to upload. I will work on that tomorrow!

Xoxo



3 comments:

Jules said...

May I please have a cupcake?
PB and chocolate are my most favey fave.

My sweet friend Erin made the shoes for me.
You can visit her shop at http://hauteblueb.bigcartel.com/

Haylee said...

Peanut Butter frosting? Can you say YUM. I really don't know if I can believe you when you say they weren't that tasty. They look far too good not to be. ;)
And I love the wreath!

LadyMcKee said...

I accidentally used unsweetened cocoa instead of sweetened. They were very bland!