Friday, May 13, 2011

I've been gone for far too long!

Hey everyone. I haven't been posting anything lately because I don't know what to write about. I'd rather just post pictures of things I make. But have no fear, I'm going to try to start posting more. So I have made a lot of things since I last posted and obviously I can't show you everything in one post. So today I'm going to show y'all some paper flowers I have been making. I saw the idea somewhere on blogland but I can not remember where. So if you have seen these and can comment where I will add a link. 

These flowers are actually really easy to make and don't take too much time. 


I like to group them together in a vase. I hot glued a piece of floral wire in the middle and then wrapped them together to keep the three flowers together. 


I know it's blurry but I can not get a good picture. I don't have a great camera. But at least you can see the details and the folds of the flower. 


You can make different size flowers and make a pretty bouquet. 



And put them in an old wine bottle like I did. 

I made the flowers from pages in an old book. Using pages from a book is easier to fold then regular paper. Plus it adds an interesting look to them. I hope you guys enjoy! 

No comments: