Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

Finally I'm participating in It's a Crafty Life's Ten on Tuesday! Basically you post a list of ten things you want, like, need, etc. or ten photos. Anything you want as long as it's ten things! I've been wanting to do this for awhile but never seem to remember on Tuesdays. Today my list is ten places I want to visit! All of the images are courtesy google. For some reason blogger is being weird and won't let me link up.

1. Norway. My mom's family is from Norway and since I was a little girl I have always wanted to go there. Each Christmas my uncle would send our family Lefse which is a potato pancake with butter and sugar. And now I make a batch every Christmas.


2. Egypt. I desperately want to go climb the pyramids!



3. Peru. I went to Peru in the summer of 05' for a mission trip and have wanted to go back ever since. The people there are the most generous people you will ever meet. Always wanted to give even when they have nothing to give. It is a wonderful country full of color and beauty.


4. Australia. C'mon now their accent is more than enough reason to want to go there!


5. Ireland. Once again their accents are so wonderful and all that lush greenery is breathtaking.


6. Rome. Ever since my husband and I start dating I have always told him one day we will find ourselves dining at a cute little cafe in Rome.


7. Zimbabwe. I know a few families from Zimbabwe and they are amazing people. To hear them tell stories about their homeland makes my heart long to be there.


8. Alaska. I have always wanted to travel to Alaska! Every picture I see of Alaska is gorgeous.



9. Italy. Every time I see Venice in a movie my jaw drops. I love all the water and amazing buildings.



10. Pine Bluff, Arkansas. I know Arkansas seems boring compared to all of these wonderful places. And let's face it, it really is. But this is where Adam and I met and I want to go back there. I want to sit in the sanctuary where we first introduced ourselves. I want to take our kids back there some day and tell them how their mommy and daddy met.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dying that your first place on the list is Norway! :-) My family is from Norway too, and we are a part of our local Sons of Norway group. I would love to travel there too, I think it would be amazing. But really, I think all of the places would be amazin, especially the last one. How sweet to think of taking your kids there one day. Thanks for linking up, glad you made it this week! :-)

Unknown said...

My family is from Norway as well - and I used to be a member of the Sons of Norway!! Haha. I have been to Rome and Venice, so two on your list. Peru is on my own list. It's so cool that you've been!