Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Anthropologie looking wine bottle bouquets!

I've decided to post my wine bottles on here even though I'm pretty sure no one reads this blog...but we will see.

I'm trying to sell a lot of these so I can get a new camera!


It makes a great gift or even something in your own home that people will always ask about!
They're cheap. They're cute!

I'm only asking $20 plus shipping! You can't beat that! If you want one, you can email me at ladymckee1231@gmailDOTcom

Thanks in advance!

Xoxo Sara

3 comments:

Karen Moore said...

Hey, I love reading your blog!!! These bouquets are so pretty. I'm sure you'll do sell a bunch (ha,ha) of them. (Sorry, couldn't resist) What kind of a camera are you planning to get?

XOXOXOXOXO,
Mom

Celia said...

I love mine!! I have gotten a couple comments on it, I keep trying to convince people they should buy one from you. I wont give up :)

Mandy England said...

Really cute! Have you tried listing them on etsy?