Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pinterest Love!

I'm jumping on a plane in a few hours and thought I would do a quick list of things I'm loving lately on Pinterest! All pictures are from my pinterest boards.

1. I wish I had a picture of my hands with my Granny's!


2. I really want to make this...but I think I will wait till I have children. My sister in law is going to make this and I'm so excited to see how hers turns out!


3. Tote from Gussy Sews.


4. This is such a neat idea. Before you move leave a hidden note for the next owners or renters!


5. I hope I remember to take a picture like this when I have kids! Such a precious moment.


6. Cute way to announce you're getting hitched.


7. I love this tattoo. It's the little things in life that make everyone happy. Just smile!


8. I love this quote. It needs to be framed somewhere in my house!


9. This looks so delish! Two of my favorite flavors! Strawberry & Coconut!


10. Cute idea for the 4th.


11. Love her makeup! So simple and pretty.


12. I need this in my closet!


13. I love the exposed brick! I hope when we buy a house there is exposed brick somewhere!



I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. We will be enjoying as much Tex Mex as we can get in our bellies! Dallas here we come!

Xoxo

2 comments:

Mandy England said...

Such lovely inspiration! I love that last picture with the brick wall... I would LOVE for our house to have some indoor brick one day. Maybe in the kitchen...

LadyMcKee said...

I love the brick so much! It would be really cute in a kitchen! :]