Tuesday, June 7, 2011

two weeks in a row baby!

Today is Tuesday...time for anther ten on Tuesday. I can not believe I remembered two weeks in a row! Yay me. Hahah. So this week I think I am going to list ten things I'm drooling over.

side note: i hate capitalizing...so from now i'm not gonna do it. so if you don't like that...peace out girl scout. no i'm just kidding please don't go.

so my list...

1. navy checker purse from fabric and handle



2. cute pumps from target



3. i wish my hair looked like this. i'm going to look at this photo each time i want to chop my hair off.


4. i have no idea what these are called but i so want one.


5. i want this to be our master bedroom. blogger won't let me link this but it's from www.dwellingsbydevore.com/


6. i absolutely love these floors! if i had a house these floors would be in it!


7. i want a yorkie more than anything!!!!!!! adam and i are going to get one of these cuties one day. i want a boy and i want to name him bentley. :]



well i can only think of 7 things...not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. i'm sure my hubby thinks it's a very good thing. (love you babe)

hope everyone is having a wonderful week. i start nannying full time tomorrow. i went to the library this morning and got prepared. hahaha. watching a 9 year old is easy peasy. lots of time to read and craft!

Photobucket


xoxo

No comments: